Thursday 8 May 2008

Lego - Brickarms and Brickforge



I bought some custom moulded Lego weapons from Brickarms and a few helmets from Brickforge. Here are a SWAT team, some city cops and their plain clothes friends. They are here to deal with a group of miscreants who have some clearly terrorised civilians at gunpoint.

I also committed an act of sacrilege and PAINTED A PIECE OF LEGO!
Ok, it was a hat from one of my two Indiana Jones Lego sets. I have a spare one, since I only need one Indy.
Why would I do this? Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows...


Links to posts on Brickshelf for the cops and the Shadow.

2 comments:

  1. Super frikin' sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - they aren't orginal ideas and I am sure that everyone who buys these Lego guns does the same thing. But the products from Brickforge and Brickarms are very high quality and I recommend them highly.

    ReplyDelete