Thursday 4 September 2008

WH40K - found a body for an Ork Stompa

I have been collecting bitz like a true Mekboss, just in case one day I have a project that requires some special part I have been saving. Case in point: I have plenty of weapons and bits that would suit an Ork Stompa - but haven't seen anything to make into the body that is more inspiring than a flowerpot. Until now that is.








I found this in Toyworld, for about $40 (Australian dollars). The body is roughly cubical, black and metal details painted on yellow plastic, and the head, arms and tracks pop out. The tracks I will probably keep, the rest of the stuff will have to make room for guns, armour and gubbinz. When? I don't know... but it's in the bitz pile now, ready for the Next Great Project.


Incidentally, while searching for pics of the WALL-E toy on the web I found this. If it isn't a battlewagon, I'm a Squig.


No comments:

Post a Comment