Wednesday 3 October 2012

WH40K - Ork Trukks inspired by Expendables 2

Here are some pictures from the opening scene of The Expendables 2, showing the modified Land Rovers used by our heroes. (The pictures come from trailers for the movie, and from the company who made the modified vehicles - Portal Rover)

They have inspired my next addition to my Ork forces. I want to convert three Ork Trukk models to represent the three converted Land Rovers seen at the beginning of the movie - two 4x4 and one 6x6.















They'll get plenty of armour plating, and extra 'bits' to cover the engine areas. I'll trim off a lot of the spiky bits and put gun mounts in the appropriate places. I have bought three Trukk models and also a Skyfire Landing Pad (to cut up into armour plate.) I still want the Trukks to look Orky, so they won't be to clean or even.

No comments:

Post a Comment